ProCom is the sole authorised distributor of Western Tydens Spark Arresters in Trinidad.
Mobil Lubricants are recognized the world over for their advanced technology used in the development and manufacture of its lubricants. This technology has earned Mobil the position as the Number 1 in the world for synthetic Lubricant manufacture.
Private Vehicle owners, Commercial Transport Companies and the wider Industrial / Marine Sectors will now have access to Mobil’s full line of synthetic, semi synthetic and mineral lubricants.
Mobil products now available locally include: engine oils, transmission and gear oils, hydraulic fluids, turbine oils, marine lubricants and greases, Aviation Lubricants. Customers can rest assured that these Mobil products provide the highest level of protection for all types of engines and equipment.
Monitoring the lifeblood of your equipment
Mobil ServSM Lubricant Analysis provides you with critical information on the health of your operation to help you:
- Enhance equipment reliability to increase productivity
- Reduce maintenance costs and unscheduled downtime
- Improve equipment durability
- Lessen lubricant consumption
No other program can offer you our expert knowledge of Mobil™ products, as well as extensive understanding of applications and equipment through over a century of field experience and relationships with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). The program provides you with precise analysis and detailed, actionable recommendations through an intuitive interface for easy account management and fast results accessible on your computer or mobile device.
Crucial analysis, convenient access
Designed to monitor key performance indicators based on international standards and on the specifications of leading equipment builders, Mobil Serv Lubricant Analysis provides you with:
- To choose the specific analysis that fits your needs
- To use time-saving scan-and-go technology for sample registration
- To receive and view sample results anywhere
- To use proprietary test control limits set specifically for your equipment
- To help you set up and operate an optimal analysis program through robust field support
- To identify problems, establish causes, and recommend actions
- Through best-in-class, regularly audited practices and methods
- Through commitment to consistent, accurate analysis
Backed by the full support and technical expertise of the ExxonMobil team of formulators, scientists, and engineers, Mobil Serv Lubricant Analysis is designed to help you avoid costly equipment issues and achieve peak productivity