Terra boots are all about results. It’s not about what you do, but how Terra can help you become faster and more efficient. Terra delivers industry leading safety and never sacrifices comfort or performance.
For 50 years, TERRA® has manufactured performance proven, specialized safety footwear. By taking its battlefield-tested innovations and partnering with global leaders in traction, insulation and waterproof technology, TERRA ensures men and women are equipped to face the world’s most demanding jobsites. Based in Cambridge, Ontario, Canada, with offices in Stratham, NH, TERRA remains focused on the end user. Its solutions-driven footwear delivers strategic protection, enhanced comfort, and extreme durability.
Women’s shoe details:
TERRA SPIDER WOMEN’S CSA-APPROVED COMPOSITE TOE PUNCTURE-RESISTANT ATHLETIC WORK SHOE
- Water-resistant suede and nubuck leather upper
- Moisture-wicking and abrasion-resistant lining
- odor-control treatment
- Reflective toe and heel accents
- Low-profile, direct-injected PU midsole and outsole with supportive sidewall chassis
- Premium single-density PU FOOTBED™ insole
- CSA and ASTM approved composite safety toe, composite plate, ESR/EH
- 100% Metal Free
Men’s Shoe details:
TERRA CONDOR MEN’S 6 INCH COMPOSITE TOE CSA PUNCTURE-RESISTANT WATERPROOF WORK BOOT.
- Full grain waterproof sealed-seam leather upper with D-ring and hook combination lacing
- Moisture-wicking and abrasion-resistant Cambrelle® fabric lining
- Waterproof bootie construction, with CLEANFEET® odor-control treatment
- Reflective 3M™ Scotchlite™ ankle band
- High-traction, anti-F.O.D. slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Direct-injected, shock-absorbing PU midsole and PU toe bumper
- Premium dual-density PU FOOTBED™ insole
CSA and ASTM approved composite safety toe, composite plate, ESR/EH